Sunday, July 20, 2014

Don't Call It a Come Back?

I sometimes wonder why I even keep this blog up. That is until I have something happen that brightens up my day and I have write it down somewhere. Today's joy is that I have been working for some time to get my novel Masoth: The Journey Beyond edited so I could release an official 2nd Edition. The current book is to me my trial run with this project, but I knew that I would need to step up my game and get the book really flowing with spelling and grammar, a common criticism of self-published novels. 

Currently, it looks like I will have the 2nd Edition out in on-line book sellers some time in August. I can't wait.


1 comment:

KateBannet said...

Your notebook should also be used to write down exact details of the sources of information which you use. Failure to do this will result in wasted time relooking for information, frustration and even information being wasted because you can't use it, due to not being able to state the source. More help with essays here uk.essay-writing-place.com.