Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abir Qesheth on the History Channel

I wished I had the History Channel so I could have seen this episode. I am only in bits of this short from the episode on the Israeli Museum, to the far right, because I was only able to make it to one of the classes when this was being filmed. It is nice never the less.


Elad Ben said...

Shalom, Ehav.

We met initially on Manishtanah's Joc Flock last year. This is Elad Ben. I pray that all is well. Just finished watching a few of your episodes on YouTube about life in Israel. Had a question. Where can I find the article that you wrote back in 2012 for Rejewvunation entitled, "Why I chose the Yenemite Tradition". I cannot locate it for the life of me. How long have you been studying Yemenite Hebrew? I was very impressed with your chanting of Bereishit. Yasher koach v Shabbat Shalom.

Elad Ben

Ehav Ever said...

Greetings Elad Ben,

I hope you are well. Yes, I remember you from the MahNishtana site. Concerning the Rejewvunation article. I am not sure where one can find that. I never kept a copy of it and there are things now that I would have expressed differently. For a long time I didn't even know the article was up because it took a while for the site to go on-line.

Concerning Yemenite Hebrew. I started learning back in 2001/2002. I was also learning Samaritan Hebrew around that time. Thank you for the comments on that video.


Ehav Ever