Monday, October 8, 2012

Masoth - Update #1

The time is finally here. I have completed the last of six edits for my book, Masoth: The Journey Beyond, and now I am completing the application to send the book for publishing. It will be about 3 months of waiting for the process but I am excited just getting this far in the process.

I will admit that there is a bit of fear of the unknown territory that I am about to enter but also a certain level of anticipation. The idea that in several months I will actually have a copy of the book that I have toiled over for the last two and a half years brings me thoughts of joy.

A part of me wishes that I had been at this point back in 2007 or 2008 when written blogs were more in style but maybe this is the right time. While I wait I am going to work on creating several video adds to promote the book before and after its release.

So with that full speed ahead and more updates to come.

1 comment:

visit this site said...

Wonderful post. Keep sharing more.