Monday, February 6, 2012

Hebrew Israelite Challege

One of the Hebrew Israelite commenters on the video I did concerning the Hebrew Israelite claims has requested that I prove to him that I know a few things. Below is the answer to his request so that he can see it in an easily accessible format. Before one gets to the answer to his question, it must be known that the claims, that I clearly made in the video concerning the difference between Yisraelim\Yehudim (ישראלים\יהודים), were:
  1. Those who call themselves "Hebrew Israelites" use different terms.
  2. Those who call themselves "Hebrew Israelites" use different texts.
  3. Those who call themselves "Hebrew Israelites" have different interpretations.
  4. Thus those who use the title "Hebrew Israelites" are a different group of people.
Now it must be noted that prior to this particular Hebrew Israelite's request, I requested that he provide a picture/copy of the texts that Hebrew Israelites use for Exodus 20. This should have been an easy request to answer since according to his own claim his people, those who call themselves Hebrew Israelites, read from Hebrew texts. Instead, the Hebrew Israelite user told me to look at the Los Lunos stone, shown below.


When I asked for more information, none of my questions were answered in a direct manner. For example, I asked if the Hebrew Israelite commenter if the Los Lunos stone is a word for word copy of what can be found in the "Hebrew Israelite" bibles. This question is of course simple enough to answer with either a yes or a no. If the answer is yes, then we can proceed with a realistic conversation. Yet, if the answer is no then I have to wonder why would the Hebrew Israelite refer me to the stone in the first place. Also, the Los Lunos stone only has a "version" of the Ten Commandments, not the entire text of Exodus 20, which is what I requested. So I went on to explain what I asking for and the Hebrew Israelite commenter refused to give a straight answer on this. He instead offered to make a video about my question, even though the answer is either yes or no. I can only assume, because of his responses, that the Los Lunos stone is exactly, word for word, what is found in the Hebrew Israelite bibles or that he just sent it for no real reason.

So now to answer the Hebrew Israelite commenter's question. He asked me to prove that I can read Paleo-Hebrew showing the following words: door, dream, blue, red, chariot, debt, earth, Judah, Issachar, Jerusalem, Ephraim, and Elijah. The words have been provided in the four formats two of them in (from right to left) two Ancient Ivrith scripts, one in Samaritan Ivrith, one in Ketav Ashuri.

Because I understand that Hebrew Israelites have different texts, understandings, etc. from me and others like me, I will provide the following links HERE and HERE which details what exactly Paleo-Hebrew is according to Middle East scholars and Yisraelim/Yehudim (ישראלים\יהודים). I will be doing a video soon to detail the before mentioned differences between those who call themselves, Hebrew Israelites, and Yisraelim/Yehudim (ישראלים\יהודים).

For those who want to see the video, look below in my previous post or click HERE.

1 comment:

e said...

Hi Ehav. Please put a link to your video. Thanks, Nicole