Monday, September 19, 2011

Writing a Sci-fi Novel

It has been a while since I have really maintained this blog so anyone is now reading it probably realizes that  a lot has happened since the last time I wrote in this blog. What is new is that I am working on completing a science fiction novel. As I write I am taking a break from one of the chapters that I need to complete. My hope is to finish it tonight and get it printed out tomorrow so I can begin the first draft review process. 

I am hoping that this novel, when it is complete, can change the face of current cultural literature. Currently, I don't know of anyone with my background who is writing something like this. It is my hope that I can take this concept and make it into something amazing. I will keep those who are still reading posted on how this goes.

No comments: