They try to play up the article by acting as if they are describing an illegal racist zionist settler living in the west bank they link to this blog, and then use a photo of mine. The idea being the shock of somone reading the article when they see a supposed "black" face that the person will say, oh wait a minute Zionism can't be racist. What they don't realize is that this method does not work, and it is not even the point of Israel's existance.
There are several problems I have with the article and they are the following:
- The authors did not ask my permission before writing their peice.
- They did not ask to use my likeness.
- The article uses a token black kind of method that does not work, and has been proven not to work.
- I don't agree with their methods, and because I didn't agree to the article they misrepresented me.
- Their article states that I live in Maale Adummim, and I don't live there anymore.
Read Entire Post!