Friday, November 13, 2009

Quick Update

I am taking a bit of a break from blogging and vlogging to finish up the documentary so the posts will be a bit sparse. At the moment I am about 90% done with the film, and I plan on having a showing for it on December 3rd, 2009 in Jerusalem. That is a pre-showing to get people's reaction and determine what changes I should make before I send it to the Mixed Roots Festival.

That is all for the moment, but as soon as I finish there will be some fresh updates. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

farababanta said...

Great news on the progress of the documentary. I wish I was there to view the initial footage. I can't wait to see the finished product.

All the best.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Farabanta,

Thanks for the interest. I am really exiting about getting the first draft done. I have some edits and translating to do to get ready for the initial showing. Hopefully the film will be picked up for the Festival.

ahoovah said...

I can't wait to see it too !