Thursday, October 1, 2009

A.M.O.P.S. - Solutions #1 Defending the Honor of Black Women

So it is 2:15 a.m. October 1st, 2009 and this is the first day of A Month of Positive Solutions (MOPS). This video #1 of the solutions to the problems I listed in the introduction video. That is Defneding the Honor of Black Women. In this video I give some of the solutions I have about dealing with stereotyping of Black Women by western media and how this can be dealt with. Thes represent my personal beliefs in terms of how to deal with the problem. They are not the end all of defeating racism in western media but they may be a start in actually working out solutions vs. continous discussion about the problems. Feel free to leave feedback, because I don't claim to hold the solutions. I have 1 or 2 commentary videos that I will put up in the next few days. Let me know your thoughts, comments, etc.



For more information about the issues click on the video to watch it from YouTube. I have a list of sources of the stereotypes that are play.

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Thank you for your work.

Ehav Ever said...

Greetings Nathalie. Thank you for your comment, and I will keep the videos coming.