Friday, October 23, 2009

A.M.O.P.S. and Documentary update

So I have one more main video to do for A Month of Positive Solutions (A.M.O.P.S.) That is the video about Middle East Peace. I have completed the slides for it and I will work on the audio after the Shabbat (Sabbath). I think it will be really interesting, and I am hoping that it will have meaning. More on this next week when I put the video up.

The Documentary

So the documentary I have been working on is taking shape. I have done what I consider to be a final outline and I now have a better idea of how to put it together. My goal is to complete it by the middle of December so I can work on refining it and then send it to America in January. I then just have to figure out how I plan on trying to travel to LA if it gets accepted to the Mixed Roots Film Festival.

To Tweet or not to Tweet

I have been considering getting a twitter account. As of yet, I haven't figured out the point of it, so I am a bit hesitant. I just don't like the idea of spending so much time on 4 different sites putting in the same information. I have this blog, I have YouTube and I have Facebook. I am not big into FaceBook, but I have done some things on it recently. The blog and YouTube are my main bread and butter, in the non-financial way, but could twitter maybe help the stats on the YouTube videos? That is the question. Do I then have to go in and set up another friends network. Who knows. I will put off the decision for a bit of time.

Until then the Chronicles wil continue........



1 comment:

Eliyyahu Enriquez said...

"The idea is accessibility" — Rabbi Juan Mejía & B'nei Anusim Activist

Streamlining social media networks is wholly manageable. Besides, lists are legacy.