Friday, August 14, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted much

I have no excuse except for the fact that I am soaking up all the things that are going on right now, and I am trying to get organized at my apartment. Living in Jerusalem has a different tone to it, so my blogging may be a bit erratic as I will more than likely be more calculating in my videos and writing concerning topics. So here are some more updates in my life.

US Visit

So it is official I will not be visiting the US next month. Yet, I feel good about not going for some reason. At first I thought I needed to visit the US for some reason, but now that the opportunity to do so is no longer avaible I feel good, and I don't know exactly why. So when it comes to the idea of visiting the US next month, Dr. McCoy from Star Trek said it best......



The Chronicles of Ehav Ever: The Documentary

So as I mentioned before I am working on a documentary that I want to submit to the Mixed Roots Film and Literary Festival next year. In a sense it will be a redux of my blog and my videos on YouTube, but will a lot more about me and how I am affected by living in Israel and how I affect others around me. I think that it will be safe to say that there hasn't been anything like this yet, and I hope to learn a lot about myself in the process. At the moment I am scouting out locations for where I am going to film. I plan on doing some really scenic and organic places since I love nature.


I have a defined outline for the video, and I have at least 3 more people to interview. One next week, and another maybe the week after. So we will see what happens.

The News

A while back I was asked to speak at a memorial for Yair Stern, and there was a video of it on Israeli National News. I sometimes don't like how I sound in interviews so I kind of kept from putting it on my blog, but in any case here it is.



I have to admit that there are so many things that I need to blog about, and I will because I must. I must because I feel like this next year I need to make a number of strides for the sake of history. Not just mine, but that I have story that needs to be told.

A Month of Positive Solutions Update

So I have been working out the concepts of the solutions that I will be proposing for the upcoming Month of Positive solutions. I have the first video pretty much down pat, so now I need to work on the Audio I have spent some time on another blog posting some of the ideas I have and now I must put that into video format.

So that is the short summary of what is up for now. By the way the below video has nothing to do with this post, but I love how creative this video is.


3 comments:

Miriam said...

Yup, I know the feeling. Jerusalem is fire.

Miriam said...

Hey, you're famous!

(And u know Raz)

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Miriam,

Yeah, I really like the energy here. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Famous huh? lol So let the death threats against me begin. Whoops that has already started on YouTube. lol Yeah, I know Raz.