Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Still Here

Just in case anyone who reads this blog wonders, yes I am still here. I have been focusing on some other things of late, and as with all things life goes through its cycles. Not much new to report, at least from the stand point of interesting things to write about. I have some more video ideas, but I just don't feel like putting them in video just yet.

Lately, I have been more of a YouTube mainstay than anything else, I think partially to get ideas for future videso, but also I like to hear and see people's expressions sometimes over reading them. I have been keeping up with some of the various debates concerning race, culture, and revolutionary thought. Maybe it is me, but it just seems like something is stirring in the world. I can't explain it, but it is just one of those feelings.

I know I haven't written about current events as much because it seems like right now there is so much waiting around the world for something. It could be partially because of the economy, the swine flu, Somali pirates, Obama, etc. but I just have this feeling like we are all on the cusp of a period in history. What exactly it is and what it means, I am not sure, because it is just a thought.

It so crazy that lately I have been able to get motivated to write anything, and it seems like doing the videos is much more up my alley. Maybe I am just lazy, but if so.....so be it. More later.

No comments: