Friday, February 6, 2009

Taking a Break

So I am going to take a break from blogging and Vlogging for a few weeks. Here in Israel we have national elections next week, and as I said once before on my blog voting here can be a life or death situation.......LITERALLY! Vote in the wrong government and wars, corruptions, and forced expulsions are the result.

I am also working on a few videos for various things I am a part of. I am working on a group of training videos for Video, the Israeli martial art I train in. 3 of the videos will not be public, but I will make one for all of you to see. For those of you who are non-Hebrew speakers, sorry but they will be in Hebrew. Also, I am going to work on a number of videos about REAL Zionism. Unfortunately, REAL Zionism has been hijacked by various Jewish and even non-Jewish talking heads and it is time for REAL Zionism to be promoted. More on that soon. So until I make my triumphant return I will leave you all to your own devices. Yet, don't cry these videos one of my favorite movies, Top Secret, so hold you over until I get back.


Top Secret - The French Resisitance in Germany Roll Call


Top Secret - Souvenir


Top Secret - Granada!


Top Secret - Nice Shooting Chocolate Moose

2 comments:

Tr8erGirl said...

Good luck with all your projects! They sound interesting! Can wait to see 'em!

Ehav Ever said...

Thanks and stay tuned.