Sunday, January 4, 2009

Updates: Me, The War, Etc.

Greetings all. I am still here. Still safe for the moment, thank Hashem (G-d). The only casuality to the recent events was my computer. After several years of valient service it finally died on me and went to that great hard drive in the sky. So now I am working with only internet at work. I am hoping to get a new computer this weekend, and when I do the Chronicles will continue. Until then, I will simply prepare what I can for the upcoming videos I was working on before.

Thank you to all the people for your concerns and prayers. I am okay, and Hashem (G-d) willing I will remain that way. I will put into my videos more of thoughts about the current war we are in with Hamas as well as what I have reading internationally about what is said about us in Israel. In short, I will say that no one here in Israel wanted to go to war in Gaza. There is nothing that we gain from it and even if we win in some way we loose. More on that later.

In the end the lives of thousands of Israelis who have been suffering under rocket attack for the last 7 years had to be answered in some way. Yet, more on that later also. So continue to pray for us here and I will keep you posted, as soon as I get a new computer. Until then the Chronicles of Ehav Ever will continue.

5 comments:

Mes Deux Cents said...

Hi Ehav,

I'm glad you are okay. Please be careful. Sorry to hear about your pc. :)

Bohemian Hippie Chick said...

Hi Ehav, Thanks for checking in. I'm still praying for all of you. (Hurry up and get a new computer!)

Ehav Ever said...

Hey BHC,

I am working on it. I have some other bills to pay first. By the way, I can't remember if I said this already, congradulations on your daughter's graduation. Again thanks for your prayers. I have tons of video ready for when get the new computer.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey MDC,

Thanks for your concern. I will do my best. I hope to have a new PC soon. BTW are you back to blogging? I see two new posts on your blog. Semi-new. (smile)

Mes Deux Cents said...

Ehav,

I'm not really blogging but if I have something to share or to say I'll crank-up the blog and go at it. lol