Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Episode 9: My Israeli Reality Part 3

Greetings all. I have a lot of videos that I filmed that I will be posting in the coming weeks. Some of them dealing topics related to the current war with Hamas and some of them not related.

This particular video is the continuation of My Israeli Reality, dealing in particular with those who are interested in traveling to Israel and concerned about things like safety and such. I have more footage about this so therey may be a second video on this subject.



Just in case you were wondering, I was stuck in traffic while I filmed this and some of the other upcoming videos. So for those who are interested in more specific questions about visiting this part of the Middle East let me know and I will try and answer it. Until then...............the Chronicles of Ehav Ever continues.

No comments: