Saturday, January 17, 2009

Episode 11: Understanding Me

So I knew as soon as I started doing the videos about Israeli Reality I was going to start getting hate mail. So it has begun, first from someone who has a problem with the war between Israel and Gaza, the second from someone who is a Hebrew Israelite, and now I got my first death threat from someone in Greenland. I will have to do a video in the future about the death threat I recently received from a Muslim in Greenland, but for now this video is about the hate mail I got from the Hebrew Israelite person and the person who had a problem with Israel.

6 comments:

Tr8erGirl said...

Kol HaKavod!
Great response! Simply put and straightforward without getting emotionally charged (as i imagine this is what these people were looking for).

Ehav Ever said...

Thanks. I hope all is well with you. I am still getting emails from the Hebrew Israelite guy. He has some really strange ideas. I have never understood what they think they will get out of me. Especially since I am here in Israel. Sala vi.

Yochanan said...

Is the guy from Greenland gonna throw a glacier at you?

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Yohanan. I think he chose Greenland as his local because he has been banned from YouTube before. His screen name is bannedb4. His specific threat was when they defeat Israel he would hunt me down and cut me into peices. May he will us an ice cicle. lol

classical one said...

I'm saddened and amazed at some of the support for Hamas, even here in the states. However, the majority of us Americans stand behind Israel and support your efforts.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey C1,

Thanks for checking out the blog. I think some of the support for Hamas comes from their PR efforts, which have been really effective in portraying Israel as an occupying force. This is also due to many of our governments, here in Israel, trying to get world sympathy by being weak. Thanks for your kind words.