Sunday, December 14, 2008

Video Response: Keeping Her

Okay, so I decided to do another video response. This is a response to the YouTube user BaldButWigged. She did a video called Keeping Her, concerning why do men stop wooing a woman once they have married her. Her video can be found at the link here.

So below is my video response. I may have to do a part two because I had some other ideas that I didn't get to fully explore because of the YouTube 10 minute limit. Yet, I think this on some level sums up my position on why some men stop wooing their wives. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

SolShine7 said...

Good video! You made some interesting points.

Ehav Ever said...

Thanks SolShine.

Tr8erGirl said...

Good video - I also want to add that women also tone down their part being the woo-ee (not a word, I know). We don't dress as nicely anymore (or dont put in the time to do so), we arent as tolerant of or man's quirky things as we were before marriage, etc. So maybe if the woman would play the role she did while dating (or some of it), perhaps the man would be more "inspired" to woo... just a thought...