Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mixed Chicks Chat Interview: Part 3

As some of you know I keep up with the Mixed Chicks Chat (נשים מערובים) on Talk Shoe. Mixed Chicks Chat is the only live weekly show about being racially and culturally mixed. It is hosted LIVE every week by Fanshen Cox and Heidi Durrow.


I recently made my third appearance on the show. Last night's topic was one that I sent in and it was titled, EPISODE 76 - Weirdos, Stalkers, and Confrontation: The Mixed Experience. It was a really good discussion about how sometimes being mixed and having a presence either on the internet or in person can bring you into contact with some strange people. Note: The joke we have on the show is that I am the Middle East correspondent for their show.




If you click on the button and it is not the episode on stalkers, etc. go here and look for Episode 76.‎

4 comments:

Esther Hadassah's blog said...

Very cool show and interview, thanks for sharing.
I will soon write a post about similar experiences I have had with psychos online.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Esther,

Thanks for checking out my blog. It is a really fun and interesting show. I am going to add your blog to my blog roll. So let me know when you do your post.

Shavonne said...

Interesting show. I don't get stalkers on my blog or my youtube videos. All I get is spam.

I did get a nasty comment on one youtube video I posted when I was in Afghanistan and the Mixed Chicks are right about the weirdos being poor spellers.

You have a nice voice.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Shavonne,

How are you? Be glad that you don't get stalkers. They can really bug you or waste your time. They are definitely poor spellers, which is weird with all the tools like auto spell check. I guess they write like they think.

Thanks for the comment on my voice. (smile)