Saturday, September 6, 2008

Internationally known, locally reconized, and publicly accepted

When I lived in America, I used to tell people this as I traveled the world. I have always loved to travel and see interesting places and meet interesting people. This is one of the beauties of blogging, since it has put me on track to areas of the world I have yet to visit and areas that I more than likely will never be able to visit.

During my attendance of the Jewish Bloggers Convention in Jerusalem a few weeks ago, there was a suggestion that was made that adding a counter helps let you know how many people actually visit your site. Though I prefer the comments of visitors, since it lets me know what they think about my posts, I decided that I would look into adding a counter of some type.

Instead I found something better and that is the Feedjit that you see on the right side. The Feedjit allows me to see where in the world people are viewing my blog from. Though I get a lot of hits from here in Israel, from America, and London, I now see that I am getting hits from over the world. After the first week of adding the Feedjit, I noticed that I was getting hits from Europe, Asia, Australia, India, and I even got a hit from Iran.



I have been Japan, Ethiopia, Switzerland, Italy, Mexico, and some day Senegal, Mali, and maybe Brazil. So to all the people who visit my blog from various parts of the world. Hello from Israel, and welcome to my blog. Please, sign in and let me know your thoughts. You never know I may someday visit your home, and we may just pass each other on the streets in your local town.


A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour

So hello world here I am. Because now I see that I am living up that statement that I used to tell people. I am truly am Internationally known, locally recognized, and publicly accepted.


The Chronicles of Ehav Ever will continue!

2 comments:

bohemianabstractions said...

I don't know why I'm showing up on your Feedjit as coming from Bynum Alabama! AT&T kills me with the IP addresses that it's been assigning me lately...my router died so my dsl is down and I'm surfing on backup dial-up. Hmmm...I don't think one can actually surf on dial-up, it's way too slow for surfing!

Anyway, you are internationally known...how does it feel? ;-)

Casper said...

I keep getting an unknown who visits my blog, No country, no IP address, nadda. I wanna learn how to do that.