Monday, July 28, 2008

The Chronicles of Ehav Ever: Commercial Break

So it is time for a commercial break. I don't drink bear. I was once given a sip of some when I was young and I hated the taste. Since that time I have tried Ethiopian and Indian beer and the same response. I am a taste sensitive person, hence I drink a lot of fresh squeezed juice.

Now with that being said, when I saw the following add from Australia, it made me want to go out and get a beer. I love their use of O Fortunato, the them song used in Excalibur. Enjoy, the Chronicles of Ehav Ever will continue after this commercial break.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't drink beer either. . . but if I did, I would buy one of these. . . love the commercial!

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Lisa,

You have to give it to those Aussies. They really know how to make a big add. I would have loved to have been involved in putting this commercial together.