Friday, June 13, 2008

Sorry I've Been Away: Returning Soon

Sorry I have been away for a while. I have been traveling to different parts of Israel. I went to Eilat at the very souther tip of Israel, and in Akko and Naharya in the north. These last few weeks have been very busy and hectic. In a few weeks I will be back with so new stuff including another How I Would have made it Better. I also still have to take care of the Tag that Siddity hit me with. Soon, very soon. Until then please enjoy the Bollywood silliness below.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Hope you had a nice break and the video was very funny, especially as he started to dance on the man.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Felicity,

Thanks. Yeah, that dancing on your defeated enemy while dancing girls come from the left is truly a Bollywood thing. See you soon.