Sunday, April 13, 2008

Getting Back to the Battle: Taking A Break


Life is a battle sometimes. Not in a bad way, because some battles are like preemptive strikes to gain ground. So that is where is where I am at right now. I am ready to take on a few extra things right now to prepare for my future.

Well, I guess since everyone is taking a break from blogging every once and while it is my turn. My mother just left from here to go back to America. She came and visited me for two weeks to help me prepare for Pesah (Passover). It was really good to have her here and we did a lot traveling in the north of Israel. In a few weeks I will post pictures.

I started a Hebrew class two weeks. It is only one day a week so I am going to need to spend more time during the rest of the week learning and getting back to basics. My Hebrew has improved a lot since I moved to Israel, but it could be a lot better. So this is one of the reasons I am taking a break.

So with all of that said it is time to get back to the battle of life. I have a few posts that I will do every once and a while. So to leave you for a while on a good note.


3 comments:

Bohemian Hippie Chick said...

I understand totally...I just returned from a break. Enjoy your vacation Ehav. Hurry back!!! :-)

Tr8erGirl said...

Enjoy the break! Just make sure you come back! Lots of people have recently left the blogshere and my blogroll is getting bare! At least now Ill have time to catch up on your previous posts! Have a wonderful Pesach!

Ehav Ever said...

Hey BHC and Tr8erGirl,

Don't worry in the words of the Terminator, I'll be back!

Chag Sameach Tr8erGirl.