Friday, February 15, 2008

Intermission: If I Were A Hero

When I was younger I loved comic books. I once dreamed of creating my own comic book with heroes that reflected my values as well as whom dealt with topics I could relate to. I still have a desire to do something like this, I actually have written a few stories that I would love to use for this kind of venture.

When I was younger I had a number of dreams where I was endowed with super powers, and I hated waking up to find out that I didn't have them. So thinking back over all of this got me wondering what kind of super hero would I be. I put together a little video showcasing some of the things that I would use as characteristics.

What If Ehav Ever Was a Hero?


What about you? If you could be a hero what kind would you be?‎

7 comments:

Bohemian Hippie Chick said...

Ehav, I love that video! I think The Dark Knight and The Sons of Ever are my favorites. :-)

Ehav Ever said...

Hey BHC,

Thanks BHC. I loved putting this together. I am going to do a part 2.

Lisa said...

If I could have super human powers. . . I would be able to change time and become invisible. . .

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Lisa,

I would want super strength, but not ultra-super strength. I would also the ability to focus shockwave energy. I would also like to be one those heroes who doesn't have to use his powers to defeat his enemies. I like characters who use their wit and skills to defeat their enemies.

I would also like the ability to sense weak points in people and things.

makeda42 said...

It's always fun to see the interaction of fun and seriousness on your blog.

diva said...

Mind control. Maybe a little telekinesis or telepathy, but maybe I don't really want to know what other people are thinking. :)

Ohh,I would love to have that X-Men (Kitty Pride?) power where you can run through walls and stuff.

bohemianabstractions said...

I just realized that I never answered the question (I'm so slow sometimes *smile*)

I'd want the power of hypnosis like Hypnotia from Iron Man.