Friday, February 22, 2008

Intermission 2: The Benei Ever Heroes

This is yet, another intermission while I prepare my last post on Judaism and Intermarriage. I enjoyed creating the first Intermission: What If I Was A Hero that I decided to do a part 2. Since Bohemian Hippie Chick liked the Sons of Ever concept I decided to stick with that. Now they are the הבני עבר (Ha-Benei Ever) which is Hebrew for The Children of Ever. All of the comic art comes from a number of comic books which I found on The Museum of Black Super Heroes. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

הבני עבר - The Benei Ever - The Children of Ever

3 comments:

bohemianabstractions said...

Ehav, That was VERY cool! I loved it!! :-)

Will there be a part 3?

Ehav Ever said...

Hey BHC,

Glad you liked it. I really enjoyed putting this one together. If I can find enough interesting art to use there may be a part 3. I am talking to one of my cousins about maybe doing some drawings for me. I am really thinking about creating my own comic. Will the Benei Ever return? We shall see.

bohemianabstractions said...

If you do create your own comic, I'd love to read it. You seem to be very good at this! :-)