Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Old Ways: The Muppets Show

I used to love the Muppet Show when I was a kid. Jim Hensen for me was a genius with this show, and several of the movies that came out of it. Maybe it was the silly kind of comedy that can only come from puppets, but this show still makes me smile or chuckle. Here are some of my favorite moments from that show.

The Muppets Intro


Beaker sings Feelings


Swedish Chef makes Chicken in the Basket


The Swedish Chef, Animal, and Beaker sing Danny Boy


The Two Hecklers: Statler and Waldorf

3 comments:

lisa said...

You know, some of the hecklars' jokes are pretty complicated. . . I remember laughing at them when I watched the show. . . I wonder if I really got them back then???

Thanks for the memories!!!

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Lisa,

The main thing I remembered about the two hecklers was how they would always complain about the show, and they would always be there for the next one. They even make jokes about that. That is what made me laugh at them.

Bohemian Hippie Chick said...

I loved the two hecklers...they were the funniest!!