Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One of My Favoirtes: Scrubs

I think that after ever series topic I have to do something fun. So I go back to things that make me laugh.

I started getting into Scrubs right before I left America. I wish I had bought the DVD sets. There are so many little things I love about Scrubs, so here are the ones that make me laugh every time.

Scrubs Dr. Kelso vs. the Janitor over Muffins


Scrubs - Billy Dee Williams - Lando


Note: For those who don't know Star Wars Billy Dee Williams played Lando Calrissian. He was pretty much the ONLY person of color in the original Star Wars movies. It must be truly weird for actors when they are remembered as a character they played rather than who they are.

Scrubs - Coffee Addiction

5 comments:

Mes Deux Cents said...

Ehav,

I've never really watched Scrubs but since you are such a big fan I will check it out.

Miriam said...

Billy Dee is so distinguished looking!

Ehav Ever said...

MDC - Just to let you know I can't vouch for the first season. I only got into Scrubs around the second season or so. I like the daydream bits. There are a few more clips I am going to put up in a future post.

Mriam - You do mean Lando Calrissian, right? (lol)

Tr8erGirl said...

Great show!

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Tr8ergirl,

I don't think I have seen an episode of Scrubs that didn't make me laugh. I really need the DVD set.