Saturday, October 27, 2007

Positive Blogging Week: On Facebook

I am really getting excited about Positive Blogging Week coming up. The only way I can express how exciting I am is in this video.



Or maybe I am just plain Howard Dean excited.



In any case this is really going international and I can't wait to see what happens with it.

There has been a lot good interest in it, and I am so happy that so many people are helping out. Thanks to Herve Kabla we now have a Facebook group to connect everyone who is involved. For those who want to participate please go to Facebook and join.

A Week of Positive Blogging Facebook Group

For all of those who asked, yes I will send out reminders a few days before.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

What a beautiful idea.

I will definitely be taking part and linking to your blog from my own!

I must be honest though: I might not be able to do the daily postings (due to my work schedule and also I can be a tad unpredictable in terms of what energies/actions I might be drawn to on a day to day basis) but will definitely try and maintain the overall theme of positivity and gratitude during that week...

Love and light :-)

EzekielsDaughter said...

Now I have a question. I'm not from the facebook generation. I only just signed up to have a blog. Am I supposed to join facebook and blog there? Or write my entries on my own blog?

Ehav Ever said...

Shelly Hey Shelly thanks for joining in. However little or much you want to contribute is perfectly fine.

ED The facebook group is only another tool to get the word out and to link those working on this together. There is no requirement to join facebook. It has been affective for linking the French contingent of this project together. The posting will be done on individual blogs. Only at the end I will create a set of links to all who took part.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I will be sending out reminders soon.

Cassandra said...

Ehev,

Here is my blog info (so it can be listed with the other members): http://celeb-blitz.blogspot.com (Celebrity Blitz).