Saturday, September 29, 2007

How Do I Define Beauty? Part 2

Initially, I only planned on doing one post on what I find physically beautiful. I already did a few articles that detail what are standards for a woman that I would marry. That post can be found here. When I thought about it some more there were more women that I found give a broader picture on physically what catches my eye.


I have a varied amount of tastes when it comes to physical appearance. I wish there was some sort of program where I could morph all these women together and see what the mix of what I like looks like in one woman. I find a number of women beautiful beyond the ones I listed. These are simply the ones with the most accessible pictures that come to mind.

There are either real life attributes or film role attributes that make these women beautiful to me. As I mentioned in part 1, it is more than just what they look like physically. Yet, if I were to walk down the street these are the type of women that catch my eye, as long as they carry themselves in the way I defined in Part 1.

Yemenite Israeli Singer Shoshana Damari z"l


Actress Angela Bassett


Singers Floicist and Songtress of the London group Floetry


Actress Cree Summer


Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji


Bollywood Indian Actress Amrita Singh


Actress Rosario Dawson

6 comments:

Bohemian Hippie Chick said...

Hi Ehav! Your taste in women is refreshing! It's wonderful to see men that appreciate natural beauty...of course I'm especially happy to see the sisters with locks and fro's on your list. *smile*

Bless!

Ehav Ever said...

Hey BHC,

I had more pictures I was going to post, but I would be here for days. I may do one more, since it also helps me see how similar and dis-similar the women I find attractive. What I find interesting is how many of them remind me of women I grew up seeing around my family when I was a kid.

Yes, I like the natural look. It also seems to me that women keep it natural seem to carry themselves with a certain pride that I find beautiful. I also like women who don't wear loads of make up. I am a big fan of the Mishle (Proverbs) 31 type woman.

Bohemian Hippie Chick said...

Ehav, I agree with you regarding women wearing tons of make up. None of us really need it. That being said, I can't live without lipstick, but that's all the make up I can handle!

The type of woman described in Proverbs 31 is definitely the "Perfect Wife" for any man. I was lucky enough to grow up with women like that in my life. They are excellent role-models.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey BHC,

Lipstick isn't a problem in my book, unless it is some kind of weird color. Most of what I define as too much makeup is normally around the eyes. When I lived in Texas and in NYC I saw certain women with a lot of eye make up that was too much for me.

The good thing about the Proverbs woman format is that it can fit a number of different women.

Tr8erGirl said...

Though the others are definately attractive, I agree with you regarding Rosario Dawson - she's just one of those girls you can stare at all day! Just stunning!

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Tr8ergirl,

How are you? Yes Rosario Dawson has that beautiful and friendly look. She reminds me of the girls I knew in high school who the guys always wanted to be with, but you could also just hang out with.