Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Neo-Nazis, Skin-Heads, Terorists and Islamic Extremists United?

As part of the volunteer work that I do for Fuel For Truth I research various things that are going on with terrorists. Yet, as a Jew of Spanish and West African descent I decided to also see what the White Supremest are up. One can easily think that since I live in Israel the White Supremacists are not a problem. Well I had to rethink that when I came across the following sites. Yet, another reason that Jews and African Americans need to come to terms that we are hated by many of the same people.

  1. The Swastika and the Crescent
  2. The Peculiar Alliance
  3. Neo-Nazi Al Qaeda
  4. The FBI is Covering Up a White Supremacist/Islamic Terrorist Alliance

Now may say that this is only a problem for the Jews. Yet, African Americans are right up there when it comes to Neo-Nazi, Skin-Head, and White Supremacist hatred. If such an alliance were successful in its goals, don't think that the Islamic extremists would put up any fight defending African Americans. Just something to think about.

4 comments:

Freddie said...

Interesting blog. You have traveled all over! I was not aware of Fuel for Truth. I will have to check it out.

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Freddi,

Thanks for checking out my blog. I have still have a few more places that I want to travel to hit the four winds of the earth so to speak. I am close though.

I forgot to have the link in the article for Fuel For Truth. It is a great organization. The link is in the article now. http://www.fuelfortruth.org

Miriam said...

Shalom. I've been away in Tzfat on vacation. This Fuel for Truth is interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Miriam said...

say speaking of racist groups, i think there was another one (now maybe defunct) called planned parenthood or family planning or something like that meant to "encourage" certain people to not have children. I don't remember all the details.